We provide this FREE to clergy for their spiritual renewal. We request you to make an appropriate donation worth the benefit you received from staying in this beautiful facility. You can call us to reserve. 479-253-7379. Once you have secured your date, please come back to this page and click on Clergy Registration Form found on the top of every page.
In this facility you will find:
- 3 floors of living space
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooking wears and utensils.
- Two additional bed rooms for upto 5 children.
- Mobile phone signals in the rooms from Verizon and ATT
- Wifi for necessary business related use. NO Streaming.
- A flat screen TV with 5 local channels and a VCR in the master bedroom.
- Linens and towels provided. Bring your own toiletries.
- Washer and Dryer on the bottom floor.
- 3 bathrooms, 1 jacuzzi.
- Walking trails, chapel, sitting area, library and more nearby.
- An Episcopal Clergy onsite for spiritual direction. ($35 / hour)
- Sunday 4 pm Through Thursday 11 am any time of the year.
- Thursdays through Sundays available for $450 a night for the use of 6 bed rooms with 14 beds. (Good for pastors to bring their administrative boards or small church groups. Pastor stays free. Large groups upto 40 also can use the facility. Let us know what your needs are).
- Maximum number of days at a time is 4 nights. If you like to stay more than four days, please let us know.
- This facility is provided as available.
- Clergy House is NOT handicap accessible. Stairs in the building.
- No meals provided. You cook your own.(For large groups meals can be provided at the rate of $12 / meal) Check out weekday package for small church groups.
- You may buy food from Eureka Springs which is about 5 miles or Berryville, which is about 9 miles from this location.
- Any pastor who is in active ministry in good standing in any church.
- Please provide a letter of recommendation from your church board. (Parish Council / Session / Vestry / Deacons Board etc)
- Please provide us with a website, church address and phone number for your church.
- Please provide us the name of your immediate superior / bishop / moderator / president etc.
Hospital and Medical Emergency
- Call 911 when you are in this facility.
- Nearby Hospital is about 5 miles.
- Director of the retreat center lives nearby. Available if needed.
Eating Places in Eureka Springs
- Crystal Dining Room
- Balcony Restaurant at Basin Park
- Autumn Breeze Restaurant
- Myrtie Mae’s Restaurant
- Forest Hill Restaurant
- DeVito´s of Eureka Springs
- Sky Bar Gourmet Pizzeria
- Grand Taverne at Grand Central Hotel
- Balcony Restaurant & Bar at the 1905 Basin Park Hotel
Fun Things to do in the area.
- Big Cats – Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Great Passion Play
- ZIPLINE – Ozark Mountain Ziplines at Eureka Springs
- Belle of the Ozarks
- Downtown – N – Underground
- Bible Museum & Sacred Arts Gallery
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- Eureka Van Tours
- Eureka Springs Trolley Service
- Great Passion Play Marketplace: Parables of the Potter & David
- Intrigue Theater
- Cosmic Cavern
- Thorncrown Chapel
- Opera in the Ozarks
- Journey through the Holy Land
- Lake Leatherwood City Park
Call to Reserve – 479-253-7379